Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MIDNIGHT MOVIE HOSTS: RHONDA SHEAR



PART 2 OF 2

This is about UP ALL NIGHT, hosted by Rhonda Shear. It aired on the USA cable channel.

Rhonda Shear was the hostess with the mostess! She was genuinely funny and charismatic.



She was also extremely attractive, so you can understand how she could keep countless men "UP-ALL-NIGHT"... get it?.. HA-HA?.. Hey, what do you expect?.. I'm NOT a comedian.. UP-YOURS!

If I remember correctly, UP ALL NIGHT aired cult, exploitation, and action flicks. I preferred those types of movies, to the same old horror movies that are still shown by all the dime-a-dozen hack hosts.



The show had a healthy dose of fetishism thrown in, in addition to the skimpy outfits and risque humor.



I prefer brunettes, BUTT damn it!, I'd convert for her!... ha-ha-ha-ha.. laugh damn it!



QUOTES FROM THE SHOW:

"You know, my summer school teacher said he'd give me, my own private lesson about the hydrogen bomb, and how it impacted the 1950's"

"He told me that, If I provided the bathing suit, I could play the bikini island, and he had something special that would explode on contact"

Rhonda Shear has a B.A. in Communications ( LOYOLA ).

In addition to being a comedian and actress, she's also an entrepreneur. Her company is called, Shear Enterprises.

I miss seeing her on the BOOB TUBE, get it?... Don't worry, I'm done...


Rhonda Shear's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment